START TRAINING IN 4 STEPS
1. Create an Avila Soccer App Account
With the Avila App, parents will be able to have their children’s schedule all in one place, be able to sign-up for skills classes, cancel classes, and check-in to classes.
For instructions on how to set-up an account, reserving and cancelling classes, and checking in, click on the following links.
2. Schedule Classes
Players can attend up to 1.5 hours or 2 Specialty Skills Classes each day
- Reserving classes is done through the Avila App
- No crashing of classes, only attend the classes that you reserved for. Players may not be permitted to train if classes aren’t reserved.
- Last minute sign-ups can be made an hour before class starts if spots are still available.
Scrimmages & Private Lessons
An appropriate day/time will be agreed-upon between Avila Soccer and Parent. Since these sessions happen on the same day and time each week, there is no need for scheduling these sessions, they will be automatically added to the Family Schedule on the App.
3. Check-in to Classes
4. Start Training
Get on the field and enjoy your session!
- Make-ups are not guaranteed
- Only properly canceled sessions through the app will be entertained
- Players may request make-ups from other location
- Scrimmage make-ups may only be granted based on current age and level availability
Mandatory Dress Code
- Players must wear an Avila Classic Shirt at all times. Limited edition Avila shirts are also acceptable to wear.
- Players are expected to have their own Avila Classic Shirt within 10 days of start of training.
- Players who show up without an Avila shirt will be asked to wear a pinnie, which will be returned at the end of the session.
- Players must wear an Avila wristband designating their level. Players will be assigned a wristband on the player's first day based on their existing level or result of the Baseline Assessment. If players forget their wristbands, a new one will be assigned at the cost of $2 (a text confirmation will be sent).
- Goalies are excluded from this dress code but must wear the Avila wristband that corresponds with their level.
- Use soccer shorts or athletic shorts, any color is fine.
- Shin guards are required during scrimmage classes but may be removed during skills sessions.
- Turf shoes are preferred. Cleats and tennis shoes are acceptable. Shooting Mechanics class is done barefoot, cleats should be removed before class.