The Avila App is a web-based software so there is no need to download an app. The Avila App can be accessed at avilasoccer.app.
Quick Tip: Add avilasoccer.app to your phone's home screen for easy access. Check out videos on how to add on iOS and Android phones.
After purchasing an Avila Program, parents/guardians will be sent an email to set up an Avila App account. Please visit the Getting Started section for further instructions.
Please text Avila App support at 512.710.6406 and provide your name and email address. An email will be sent inviting you to set up an account. This invitation is valid for 5 days.
- Click on My Family on the dashboard
- Click on the Add Player button
- Fill in your child's information
An Avila team member will get in touch with you to verify your program details. Some features of the app may not be available before verification. This may take up to 24 hours, but if you need immediate assistance, please text 512.710.6406 and include your name and email address.
After purchasing a program or setting up a Trial, an email invite will be sent to set up an Avila App Account. Click on the link CREATE ACCOUNT to get started.
Create a password, then log in to your account.
A pop-up window will appear. Click on GO TO MY FAMILY, then click on the parent name. Make sure the information is correct, if not, edit the fields to fix the information.
Add other family members by clicking on ADD PLAYER. After entering your child’s information, a note will appear:
An Avila team member will get in touch with you shortly to verify program details. Some features of the app may not be available before verification.
This may take up to 24 hours, but if you need immediate assistance, please text 512.710.6406.
Close the pop-up message. You can review the information entered for your child. Click on BACK TO FAMILY INFORMATION to add more players. If done adding kids, click on the home icon on the bottom right of the page to take you to the parent dashboard. You’ll get easy access to Children’s Info, Schedule, Skills sign-up and more on this page.
Skills Classes Sign-up
- Click on Skills Sign-up on the Dashboard
- Choose your location
- Click on the “+” box beside the class you want to sign up for
- Choose the child who will be attending the class, then click RESERVE.
- You can view to classes you signed up for in the Family Schedule on the Dashboard
- Click on Family Schedule on the Dashboard.
- Choose the date and class to cancel.
- A detailed view of the class will appear, along with your child’s reservation. Click on the trash icon beside your child’s name to cancel.
Check-in to Classes
- Click on Check-in on the Dashboard
- Check-in page:
- Choose a child to check-in
- Choose your location
- A list of reserved classes will appear and they will be automatically checked
- Click on Check-in