The combo that's proven to work
With the Avila Spring Train & Apply, you get a combination of our two most popular programs–Max Plan and Scrimmaging. Your child can get unlimited, daily Specialty Skills training and apply the creative skills they learned to a once-a-week Scrimmage, so they can experience optimal parameters of development.
Learn more about our popular Spring programs:
Click on the links below to learn more about our popular Spring programs!
- Spring Max Plan
- Players train all throughout the Spring
- Focuses on skills training
- Teach awareness of the unit by interactive drills
- Assortment of specialized classes like Shooting Mechanics, Juggling, Passing & Receiving, Penalty Kicks and more
- Fitness with the ball and confidence building
- Up to 2 sessions daily: an age-appropriate Small Group class (Ages 4-7, 8-11 and 12-16) and a Specialty Skills class
- Regular price: $450 ($550 Lakeway) entire Spring
Price includes all siblings
(yes, we said all siblings!)
- Apply Max Plan skills through Scrimmaging
- Focuses on tactical training
- Players work as a unit using a 4v4 format
- Explain and break down scrimmage concepts like triangles, passing lanes and off-the-ball movement
- Review position specific techniques
- once-a-week scrimmages through Scrimmage Band or Golden Ticket (elite level of Scrimmage Band, must try out)
- Regular Price: $500 entire Spring
Price includes one player
(can add sibling for additional $150)
Add another child in scrimmaging or add another scrimmaging for the same child. Must be added at the time of purchase of Spring Train & Apply, the additional scrimmage cannot be added at a later date.
Prefer just one of the Spring Programs?
Head on over to Spring Max Plan or Scrimmaging to purchase just one of these.