This Spring, apply your skills through Scrimmaging
Apply the skills you learn through Avila Creative Soccer’s level-specific Tactical Scrimmaging Program! Soccer players chosen by their wrist band color (see descriptions) will scrimmage each week on our indoor fields to fine-tune their tactical understanding of the outdoor game to make sure they maintain peak form for their club.
Our Scrimmage Program includes:
- A 4v4 format
- Avila-certified trainers injected into the games
- An emphasis on the Art of Triangles and Passing Lanes
- Off-the-ball Movement is totally demystified
- Position-specific techniques explained with laser focus
- Players taught to work as a unit
These scrimmages with players of the same exact level represent the optimal way to apply the skills your child has learned. Multiple position specific coaches will be on the field to deconstruct game situations, promote smart assertiveness, offer personal attention and open each player's eyes to new tactical possibilities.
Avila Scrimmage Difference
Tactical Principle Taught
An emphasis on Triangles and Passing Lanes
Off-the-ball Movement is totally demystified
Players taught to work as a unit
1. View available Scrimmages
2. Estimate your Avila level
*You don't have to wait for a Baseline result before getting placed on a Scrimmage group, estimate your level using the link below.
3. Provide us with your preferred day/time/location based on age, level and availability by filling out a form.