Avila Creative Soccer offers creative indoor soccer training to help players of all ages play brilliantly through a skill deconstruction method that helps players develop at their own pace, an assortment of specialized classes that improve tactical awareness, fitness with the ball, creative skills, and overall confidence and accomplished trainers who place a strong focus on personal attention, participation, enjoyment, and individual growth.
Click on the links below to view job descriptions and apply now.
Avila Creative Soccer is seeking an Administrative Assistant with great customer service skills. He/She will be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including customer care, answering phone calls, handling class inquiries and sales.
Days and Hours: Monday-Friday, 2:45 PM-7:45 PM (25 hours)
Location: Avila Creative Soccer – Anderson Mill (8863 Anderson Mill Rd, Suite 107, Austin, TX 78729)
- Answer phone calls
- Take and relay messages
- Answer inquiries about Avila Creative Soccer’s classes, packages, etc
- Help new players sign up for classes and packages
- Gather and update player information
- Schedule classes/make-up classes and first time visits
- Send emails and faxes
- Coordinate with Art Director on marketing materials
- Pick-up or have marketing materials printed and make sure they are stocked in facilities
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable
- Ensure reception and seating areas are tidy
- At least 1 year of related experience
- Great customer service skills with the ability to communicate confidently and effectively with customers, both over the phone and in person.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Suite, etc)
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Great at multi-tasking
- Dependable transportation
Administrative assistants will be required to use their own computer.
Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.