Avila Creative Soccer Trainer
Avila Creative Soccer is seeking passionate and energetic trainers for any of the three Avila facilities in Austin, TX.
|North Austin||Lakeway||Round Rock||South Austin|
|8863 Anderson Mill Road
Austin, TX 78729
|1503 FM 620 N
Bldg 2, Suite D
Lakeway, TX 78734
|16501 Bratton Lane
Bldg 2, Suite B
Austin, TX 78728
|7601 South Congress Ave
Austin, TX 78745
Days and Hours: 4-7 days a week, 25 or more hours a week, 3:30 PM – 9:30 PM
We are seeking trainers who meet the following characteristics:
- Charismatic, dedicated and committed
- Command presence
- Great communicator with leadership skills
- Loyal and faithful
- Highly skilled in ball control and technique
- Able to do/quickly learn high-level, skilled moves
- Have experience on how to lead a class of 15 or more players of all ages and skills (knows how to challenge players at each skill level appropriately)
- Have experience with administrative work with competent computer skills
- Dependable transportation
Trainers will be required to complete a training and an online orientation program upon selection.
If interested, please fill out the application form through the link below. For questions, feel free to call Coach Eryck at 512.924.5715.
Avila Creative Soccer Administrative Assistant
Start Date: ASAP
Avila Creative Soccer is seeking an Administrative Assistant with great customer service skills. He/She will be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including customer care, answering phone calls, handling class inquiries and sales.
Days and Hours: Monday-Friday, 2:45 PM-7:45 PM (25 hours)
Location: Avila Creative Soccer – Anderson Mill (8863 Anderson Mill Rd, Suite 107, Austin, TX 78729)
- Answer phone calls
- Take and relay messages
- Answer inquiries about Avila Creative Soccer’s classes, packages, etc
- Help new players sign up for classes and packages
- Gather and update player information
- Schedule classes/make-up classes and first time visits
- Send emails and faxes
- Coordinate with Art Director on marketing materials
- Pick-up or have marketing materials printed and make sure they are stocked in facilities
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable
- Ensure reception and seating areas are tidy
- At least 1 year of related experience
- Great customer service skills with the ability to communicate confidently and effectively with customers, both over the phone and in person.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Suite, etc)
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Great at multi-tasking
- Dependable transportation
Administrative assistants will be required to use their own computer.
Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.