Are you wanting to improve your child’s soccer skills? If so, this specially discounted indoor program arranged by NASA at the Avila Soccer Facility of your choice is for you! It’s an amazing opportunity to get your child some extra skills attention each week. This high-quality training program uses the Avila Method™, a unique methodology tailored to the needs of young athletes. The use of a small indoor turf allows maximum action, quickens the pace of training, forces development of reaction skills, and encourages creativity.
Training will consist of age-appropriate Specialty Skills sessions during a 10-week duration. August 30th–November 6th. Players can attend Monday–Friday using the schedule below and up to 40 sessions. (Typically, patrons participate in two 45 minute sessions in a row for a total of 1.5 hours per visit).
View the Fall schedule below and see the clever ways players will participate in fitness warm-ups and Apply Time too.
Sign up for Specialty Skills Classes
Avila Soccer Specialty Skills Classes
- 40 Age-appropriate Specialty Skills Classes (Ages 4-7 or 8-11, 12-16)
- Emphasis on deconstructing multiple skill sets
- Heart rate is up with ball
- Interactive – players must execute their part in the drill, or it breaks down
- Dynamic thinking and improvisation – Apply Time
- Warm-ups include Speed & Agility and Core Strength training
- Baseline Assessment included for FREE (reg. cost $10)
- Get Avila’s Winter Break Camp for FREE (reg. cost $125)
- $100 off Fall Max Plan or Fall Train & Apply (reg. cost $400-600; call 512.710.6406 to purchase)
- open to siblings who may not play at NASA
How to sign-up
2. Schedule your Baseline Assessment
The Baseline Assessment is the initial entry requirement to Avila Soccer. All players, are required to take the take the assessment. The fee is waived but players must schedule their assessments either before or on the first day of their training. The purpose of the Baseline Assessment is to assign an wristband to the player.
In partnership with Avila Creative Soccer