The Baseline Assessment is the initial entry requirement to Avila Soccer. All players, including Spring Campers are required to take the assessment (except for continuing players who have not had a break in their training). The fee is waived for players who solely purchased Spring Break Camp, but for players who purchased Spring Camp with any other program, who are new or returning after a semester’s absence, the $10 assessment fee must be purchased.
Please use the links below to purchase and/or schedule your assessment prior to attending camp. Players who have not scheduled their assessment will not be able to continue training until they do so. The purpose of the Baseline Assessment is to assign an armband to the player.
Color-coded armbands at Avila are used to:
- recognize or reward achievement
- help the trainers instantly group players with similarly experienced players
- inspire players to improve through a pathway
- create scrimmage groups based on level
Skills Classes Information
Players who have purchased the Spring Break Camp can attend up to 1.5 hours of skills classes each day according to age group.
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM
- 4:15 PM – 4:45 PM*
- 4:45 PM – 5:15 PM*
- 5:15 PM – 5:45 PM*
Ages 8-11, 12-16
- 12:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- 1:30 PM – 2:00 PM
- 2:00 PM – 2:30 PM
- 5:45 PM – 6:15 PM*
- 6:15 PM – 6:45 PM*
- 6:45 PM – 7:15 PM*
1 Speed & Agility Training
- 10:15 AM – 11:00 AM (open to all ages)
- Monday to Friday only
- Don’t forget, a parent can join at no extra cost!
Spring Break Camp Schedule
Mandatory Dress Code
- Players must wear their white Avila shirt at all times. Other Avila shirts purchased before are also acceptable to wear.
- Players must wear an Avila wristband designating their level. Players will be assigned a wristband on the player's first day based on their existing level or result of the Baseline Assessment. Wristbands must be worn every time players come to Avila or they will not be allowed to train. If players forget their wristbands, a new one will be assigned at the cost of $2 (a text confirmation will be sent).
- Goalies are excluded from this dress code but must wear the Avila wristband that corresponds with their level.
- Use soccer shorts or athletic shorts, any color is fine.
- Shin guards must be worn under soccer socks. Shin guards are required during scrimmage classes but may be removed during skills sessions.
- Turf shoes are preferred but if you don't have any, cleats and tennis shoes are fine. Shooting Mechanics class is done barefoot, cleats should be removed before class.
Checking in at Avila
- All players must check-in at the computers in the lobby prior to your session.
- If attending more than one session, you do not have to check in for both of them if they are continuous.
Players who do not check in will be fined $25.
Avila Creative Soccer – Lakeway
1503 FM 620 N
Building 2, Suite D
Lakeway, TX 78734
Avila Creative Soccer – Anderson Mill
8863 Anderson Mill Road
Austin, TX 78729
Avila Creative Soccer – Round Rock
16501 Bratton Lane
Building 2, Suite B
Austin, TX 78728
Avila Creative Soccer – South Austin
7601 South Congress Ave
Austin, TX 78745
Players can attend up to 1.5 hours of skills classes according to their age group and a Speed & Agility class.
March 12-20, 2022 (Saturday and Sunday mornings included)
No, players can not double up in one day.
No, but please make sure to check-in at the computers in the lobby prior to your session. Players who do not check in will be fined $25.
Each Specialty Skills session is 30 minutes long.
Yes, all players are required to schedule the Baseline Assessment. The $10 fee is waived (if purchased the Spring Break Camp alone) but you are required to schedule the Baseline Assessment.
A soccer ball. Please write your name on your ball. We have a water fountain but the lines tend to build up between sessions, so bring a water bottle if you don’t want to wait in line.