Shooting Mechanics specializes in shooting anatomy. We’ll deconstruct and review every aspect of shooting in detail: visualization, approach, plant foot positioning, setting the frame, angle of release, turning radius, rotary momentum, follow-through, and critical velocity.
Next, think mechanics, mechanics, mechanics–the same mechanical principles that govern the movements of all athletes. The same mechanics that NASA used to land a spacecraft on the moon timed to within a fraction of second!
The class is conducted with shoes off so that our instructors can literally manipulate the metatarsals. In fact, much of the class doesn’t even involve the use of a soccer ball but instead focuses on pinpoint form. Every kid wants to score….give ’em a shot!
Shooting Mechanics is for:
- The player who passes instead of shoots in front of the goal.
- Anyone who has never been shown proper shooting technique.
- Players in pre-season or on vacation who have a gap of time.
- Elite players who need to get 20 to 30 more yards on their shot distance.
- Anyone who would like to score more on game day.