Book your Summer Camp Classes
*This page is for players who have ALREADY PURCHASED SUMMER CAMP AND ARE SIMPLY TRYING TO BOOK THEIR CLASSES. If you are in regular classes, Immersion classes or Max classes, you don't need to follow these instructions. Instead, for those programs use our colorful schedule as a guide (no booking required) but please do check in before each class at a check-in computer in our lobby.
Please note that scheduling will open on May 19th. Signing up for classes can be done 2 weeks at a time.
1. Pick your location. You'll be re-directed to Avila's scheduling system, Signupgenius.com
2. Choose the classes that you want to sign-up for
In the sample below, I am signing up 2 children (Jill, age 5 and Jack, age 10). I chose Speed & Agility, Ages 4-7, Ages 8-11 and Shooting Mechanics. Click the "Submit and Sign Up" button after you have made your class choices. Remember that each child is allowed up to 2 classes per day:
- Age-appropriate Small Group Class. Choose one per child from the following
- Ages 4-7
- Ages 8-11
- Ages 12-16
- Specialty Skills Class. Choose one per child from the following
- Shooting Mechanics
- Passing & Receiving
- Tactical Awareness
- Specialty Kicks
- Penalty Kicks
- Soccer Tennis
- *Additionally, a Speed & Agility Class can also be scheduled if you purchased it together with your Summer Camp.
3. Choose quantity and confirm players
In the quantity column, choose the number of players attending each class. In the sample below, both Jack and Jill will be attending Speed & Agility so I chose "2" for quantity and added their names in the box provided to confirm. Jill will be attending Ages 4-7 and Jack will be attending Ages 8-11, thus picking "1" for quantity. They both want to attend the same Specialty Class (Shooting Mechanics), so I chose "2" for this class.
4. Log-in or Sign up for an account
The final step would be to log into your SignUpGenius or Facebook account, if you have one or create a SignUpGenius account.
After signing up, a confirmation of your classes will appear.
Make changes or cancel
1. Click on "My Account" and pick the class you want to cancel.
2. A confirmation for the cancellation will appear. You can choose to add a comment for the reason of cancellation if you want.