Perform Better with Speed & Agility Training
Improve your game with the help of our fitness experts. The Speed & Agility Camp will help children and adults of all ages perform as natural athletes.
This camp is not just for kids, a parent can join their child at no extra charge! Now, players AND parents can have fun getting fit.
Here are a few things they'll be working on in camp:
- Increase functional strength to gain position against one's opponent and for stronger and longer shots, crosses and throw-ins.
- Improve rotational and core strength for fast and powerful shots and better overall balance.
- Enhance multi-directional speed and acceleration to reach the ball faster, beat opponents and avoid one's marker.
- Improve multi-directional movement to twist, rotate, jump, control, slide, pass and shoot.
- Enhance flexibility for a more fluid and powerful running stride.
Strength & Conditioning
The strength and conditioning class is 45 minutes of specialized muscle group to develop power with creative vintage techniques. This class is the perfect compliment to speed and agility with an anaerobic focus.
Speed & Agility
Speed & Agility pushes the cardio vascular system to push itself to gain explosive power. It provides an education for the beginner and is crucial supplement for the serious player.
June 5-August 17, 2017
Unlimited Speed & Agility Training once a day,
Monday through Thursdays for the entire Summer
$50 with purchase of Summer Camp
(can only be purchased as a package)
Sign Up Today
Did you know you can give your child the necessary speed and agility training to make a difference on the field? Click on the links below to purchase our one-month, once-a-week Speed & Agility Training now:
Summer Campers, you and your parents can get a summer's worth of Speed & Agility training in the mornings for an additional $50!
Summer Camp + Speed & Agility
Speed & Agility (Add-on to Summer Camp)
• Use this link to purchase Speed & Agility (add-on) if you've already purchased Summer Camp. May not be purchased by itself.