Customized soccer training for LTYA U4-U7
Are you wanting to improve your child’s soccer skills? If so, this specially discounted program by Avila Lakeway is for you! It’s an amazing opportunity to get your child some extra time skills practice once a week. This high-quality weekly training program uses the Avila Method™, a unique methodology tailored to the needs of young athletes. The use of a small indoor turf allows maximum action, quickens the pace of training, forces development of reaction skills, and encourages creativity.
Training will consist of a 45-minute tactical scrimmage class exclusive to LTYA followed by an optional 45-minute technical skills class (players will be joining fellow Avila players in a Specialty Skills class). The program is open to any LTYA player, ages 4-7.
Normal rates for this program are $400, but through the Avila/LTYA partnership the cost for the Spring Season (10 weeks) is only $125 per child.
LTYA players will be also eligible for discounted Winter Camps and Shooting Mechanics Clinic!
How to sign-up
1. Schedule your Baseline Assessment
The Baseline Assessment is the initial entry requirement to Avila Soccer. All players, are required to take the take the assessment. The fee is waived but players must schedule their assessments either before or on the first day of their training. The purpose of the Baseline Assessment is to assign an armband to the player.
Schedule your Baseline Assessment
3. View availability
Players will be divided by age and level.
4. Get on a Scrimmage Group
Text the following info to 512-838-3892:
- Player’s name and age
- Player’s Baseline Assessment results
- Preferred day/time based on availability
Universal Tactical Principles (3:30 PM)
- Switching the point of attack
- Checking to the ball
- Various types of off-the-ball movenent
- Creating triangles
- Creating passing lanes
- Soft passes under pressure
- Choosing simple options
- Playing the ball sideways instead of straight, forward or back
Vintage Avila Soccer General Skills Training (4:15 PM)
- Emphasis on deconstructing multiple skill sets
- Heart rate is up with ball
- Interactive – drills where if they don’t execute their part, the drill breaks down
- Dynamic thinking – improvisation
Get a closer look at our program
In partnership with Avila Creative Soccer