This Summer, keep your team's momentum fierce
Does it look like your team is evolving? Based on our Summer Train and Apply concept, the Team version is a special resource that takes growth to another level of customization. We’re combining the very best of Avila DNA here. You might say it’s a hybrid approach.
Train all you can with Summer Camp
- Focuses on skills training
- Teach awareness of the unit by interactive drills
- Assortment of specialized classes like Shooting Mechanics, Juggling, Passing & Receiving, Penalty Kicks and more
- Fitness with the ball and confidence building
Apply Summer Skills through Scrimmaging
- Focuses on tactical training
- Teach players to work as a unit using a 4v4 format
- Explain and break down concepts like triangles, passing lanes and off-the-ball movement
- Review position specific techniques
Bonus: Perform better with Summer Speed & Agility
- Increase functional strength
- Improve rotational and core strength for fast and powerful shots and better overall balance
- Enhance multi-directional speed, acceleration and movement
- Enhance flexibility
- FREE if the entire team purchases by March 31st
Early Bird Summer Team Package Offer: $200/player if purchased by Feb 23rd
For a limited time, we are offering a discount for teams that register a minimum of 10 players by February 23. For the low price of $200 (normally $550), players will have the ability to train all summer long, in-doors at one of the three Avila locations. The program includes:
All-you-can-train Summer Camp
• Mondays through Fridays ( all summer)
• Up to 2 sessions daily
• June 4 - August 17, 2018
• Weekday and Weekend team spots available
• 10 once a week sessions
• June 4 - August 12, 2018
Summer Speed & Agility
• Mondays through Thursdays
• once per day (unlimited throughout the summer)
• June 4 - August 16, 2018
Spring Break Camp
• Monday through Sunday
• Up to 2 sessions daily
• March 10-18, 2018
While your team (as a group) will exclusively work together on their tactics over those 10 scrimmage sessions to be better prepared for the outdoor Fall semester. (Individually), players can all use the Avila location of their choice for the daily Skills Training, Speed and Agility Training, and Spring Break Camp.
Get a closer look at our Program
Anderson Mill, Lakeway, Round Rock
Affiliate Club Deals
The team will scrimmage together in the location
they signed up for, but each player can choose their
preffered location to do the Summer Camp.
|Summer Team Package Early Bird Deals
Get the entire team (10-18 players) to sign up together, and get these early bird deals!
Reg. price $300/player
|March 31, 2018||FREE Summer Speed & Agility||$300|
Purchase and Sign up
If you decide that our Summer Team Package is right for your team, click the links below to get started
*After purchasing, please fill out this form to specify age, location, date, time, and level that you would like as long as there's inventory left.
Prefer to do these programs by yourself?
If you decide our summer programs are right for your team, fill out out the form above to get started.
Avila will provide team assessments before and after training. Here's a sample of what they will be assessed on: