This Summer, keep your team's momentum fierce
Does it look like your team is evolving? Based on our Summer Train and Apply concept, the Team version is a special resource that takes growth to another level of customization. We’re combining the very best of Avila DNA here. You might say it’s a hybrid approach.
Train all you can with Summer Camp
- Focuses on skills training
- Teach awareness of the unit by interactive drills
- Assortment of specialized classes like Shooting Mechanics, Juggling, Passing & Receiving, Penalty Kicks and more
- Fitness with the ball and confidence building
Apply Summer Skills through Scrimmaging
- Focuses on tactical training
- Teach players to work as a unit using a 4v4 format
- Explain and break down concepts like triangles, passing lanes and off-the-ball movement
- Review position specific techniques
Bonus: Perform better with Summer Speed & Agility
- Increase functional strength
- Improve rotational and core strength for fast and powerful shots and better overall balance
- Enhance multi-directional speed, acceleration and movement
- Enhance flexibility
Summer Team Package Offer for Soccer Club Partners: $200/player if whole team signs up
We are offering a discount for our partner soccer club teams that register a minimum of 10 players. For the low price of $200 (normally $300), players will have the ability to train all summer long, in-doors at one of the three Avila locations. The program includes:
All-you-can-train Summer Camp
• Mondays through Fridays ( all summer)
• Up to 2 sessions daily
• June 4 - August 17, 2018
• Weekday and Weekend team spots available
• 10 once a week sessions
• June 4 - August 12, 2018
Summer Speed & Agility
• Mondays through Thursdays
• once per day (unlimited throughout the summer)
• June 4 - August 16, 2018
Spring Break Camp
• Monday through Sunday
• Up to 2 sessions daily
• March 10-18, 2018
While your team (as a group) will exclusively work together on their tactics over those 10 scrimmage sessions to be better prepared for the outdoor Fall semester. (Individually), players can all use the Avila location of their choice for the daily Skills Training, Speed and Agility Training, and Spring Break Camp.
Get a closer look at our Program
Bonus: Speed & Agility, Spring Break Camp
Anderson Mill, Lakeway, Round Rock
USE COUPON CODE: CLUB200 to get $200/player
The team will scrimmage together in the location
they signed up for, but each player can choose their
preffered location to do the Summer Camp.
Purchase and Sign up
If you decide that our Summer Team Package is right for your team, click the links below to get started
*After purchasing, please fill out this form to specify age, location, date, time, and level that you would like as long as there's inventory left.
Prefer to do these programs by yourself?
If you decide our summer programs are right for your team, fill out out the form above to get started.
Avila will provide team assessments before and after training. Here's a sample of what they will be assessed on:
Introducing Great Duos that Inspire your Child's Imagination
The Austin Texans and Avila Creative Soccer are teaming up to provide soccer skills training that frees your child's creativity.
Join us for skills training at a nearby climate-controlled, FIFA-approved synthetic grass facility. Now, Austin Texan players can experience our strong reputation for developing highly skilled players and proven stability that shows the effectiveness of our approach by purchasing this high-value package that provides quality training at an affordable price and enables us to grow athletes that express their imagination on the field. Your Austin Texan player can train in a fun and unique environment, learning the fundamentals of creative soccer.
The program consists of:
Dual Private Lessons
- Two players receive customized training sessions
- Players must come in as a pair
- Once per week
- Learn more »
Specialty Skills Classes
- Once a week sessions that concentrate on specific soccer skills
- Topics covered: Passing and Receiving, Dribbling, Defending, Tactical Awareness etc.
- Learn more »
Read below for frequently asked questions
Purchase the Program
Texan players can retain their spot and rate by renewing the program 2 weeks before the first of every month. A regular Private Lesson is normally priced at $236/month, so you know you're getting great value for customized Dual Private training sessions.
- Semester Package
- 16 Dual Private Lessons
16 Specialty Skills Classes