This Summer, keep your team's momentum fierce
Does it look like your team is evolving? Based on our Summer Train and Apply concept, the Team version is a special resource that takes growth to another level of customization. We’re combining the very best of Avila DNA here. You might say it’s a hybrid approach.
Train all you can with Summer Camp
- Focuses on skills training
- Teach awareness of the unit by interactive drills
- Assortment of specialized classes like Shooting Mechanics, Juggling, Passing & Receiving, Penalty Kicks and more
- Fitness with the ball and confidence building
Apply Summer Skills through Scrimmaging
- Focuses on tactical training
- Teach players to work as a unit using a 4v4 format
- Explain and break down concepts like triangles, passing lanes and off-the-ball movement
- Review position specific techniques
Bonus: Perform better with Summer Speed & Agility
- Increase functional strength
- Improve rotational and core strength for fast and powerful shots and better overall balance
- Enhance multi-directional speed, acceleration and movement
- Enhance flexibility
Summer Team Package Offer for Soccer Club Partners: $200/player if whole team signs up
We are offering a discount for our partner soccer club teams that register a minimum of 10 players. For the low price of $200 (normally $300), players will have the ability to train all summer long, in-doors at one of the three Avila locations. The program includes:
All-you-can-train Summer Camp
• Mondays through Fridays ( all summer)
• Up to 2 sessions daily
• June 4 - August 17, 2018
• Weekday and Weekend team spots available
• 10 once a week sessions
• June 4 - August 12, 2018
Summer Speed & Agility
• Mondays through Thursdays
• once per day (unlimited throughout the summer)
• June 4 - August 16, 2018
Spring Break Camp
• Monday through Sunday
• Up to 2 sessions daily
• March 10-18, 2018
While your team (as a group) will exclusively work together on their tactics over those 10 scrimmage sessions to be better prepared for the outdoor Fall semester. (Individually), players can all use the Avila location of their choice for the daily Skills Training, Speed and Agility Training, and Spring Break Camp.
Get a closer look at our Program
Bonus: Speed & Agility, Spring Break Camp
Anderson Mill, Lakeway, Round Rock
USE COUPON CODE: CLUB200 to get $200/player
The team will scrimmage together in the location
they signed up for, but each player can choose their
preffered location to do the Summer Camp.
Purchase and Sign up
If you decide that our Summer Team Package is right for your team, click the links below to get started
*After purchasing, please fill out this form to specify age, location, date, time, and level that you would like as long as there's inventory left.
Prefer to do these programs by yourself?
If you decide our summer programs are right for your team, fill out out the form above to get started.
Avila will provide team assessments before and after training. Here's a sample of what they will be assessed on:
Introducing Great Duos that Inspire your Child's Imagination
Dynamo Juniors of Central Texas (DJCT) and Avila Creative Soccer are teaming up to provide soccer skills training that frees your child's creativity. DJCT has arranged skills training at Avila's nearby climate-controlled synthetic grass facilities. Sample a fun and unique approach to training and learn the fundamentals of creative soccer. Now, DJCT players can experience our strong reputation for developing highly skilled players and proven stability that shows the effectiveness of our approach.
With the Avila-DJCT collaboration, your player can take advantage of indoor training one day a week at our Lakeway facility (includes 1 Age-appropriate Small Group Class and 1 Specialty Skills Class). However, you must be registered with DJCT for the upcoming season to take advantage of this offer.
Take advantage of FREE training by following these steps:
#1 Choose your Schedule
DJCT players can attend indoor training one a day a week including:
- 1 Age-appropriate Small Group Class
- 1 Specialty Skills Class
The two sessions must be done back to back on the same day, meaning if you choose to attend the Small Group session on Tuesdays at 5:00 PM, the Specialty Skills session must also be done on Tuesdays at 5:30 PM.
#2 Know your Avila Armband Level
All Avila players now wear armbands that correspond to their Level. DJCT players attending Avila sessions must wear armbands as well. Avila Soccer will provide the armbands during each session (please remember to leave them at the facility).
If you don't know what level your child is, you can schedule a complimentary Assessment to find out. Please choose "Club" in Exam Type.
#3 Schedule your sessions for the entire semester
DJCT's free training sessions for the Fall start on September 6, 2016 and end November 11, 2016. Let us know which day and time(s) your child will attend. The schedule you've chosen will be the same throughout the entire semester. Click on the link below to fill out a form. Remember to only pick a session which you are qualified for.
#4 Know our Dress Code
All players, including DJCT players are required to wear an Avila shirt and armband to adhere to the Avila Dress Code. Avila shirts are available for purchase ($5) at the facility. Players who are not in their Avila shirts won't be allowed to enter the field. White pinnie Avila vests are available to wear if players are not in their Avila shirts.
#5 Attending sessions
Before entering the field, all players must use the computers in the lobby to check-in for attendance. You may only attend the session you signed up for.
#6 Canceling sessions
If you are unable to attend a class, please let us know by filling out the form below. Please note that there will be no make-ups for missed classes.
Give your child an edge to be proud of throughout the season
Cries for the latest cleats, hourly emails from the team manager and the welcome smell of new uniforms can only mean one thing—the Fall soccer season is finally here. That's why it's time once again to supplement team practices with focused development. To infuse on-field creativity that coaches and teammates will love.
Don't forget this handy check list for your sessions:
- Bring your own ball
- Cleats are fine, turf shoes preferred (running shoes will do if you don’t have any)
- Water bottle/jug (we have a water fountain but lines tend to get long pretty easily)
Through May 2, 2016
Avila Creative Soccer - Lakeway
1503 FM 620 N, Building 2, Suite D
Lakeway, TX 78734
|Bring to every session
• Water jug
• Cleats or turf shoes (if none, use tennis shoes)
Here are just a few of our dynamic topics that are designed to combine European pragmatism with South American flare:
- Shooting Mechanics - Teaches all aspects of shooting, from plant foot positioning to angle of release.
- Juggling - Promotes "two-footedness" and creative potential. We'll dare to deconstruct clever, artistic maneuvers that have been attempted and honed by both "playground legends" and professional players alike.
- Defending - Helps gain clarity on jockey and delay, stabbing at the ball, foot and hip positioning, aggressive play, decision making and slide tackling.
- Dribbling - Introduces clever moves that help your child reach a new level of brilliance.
- Tactical Awareness - Demonstrates the right positions on the field, this includes blind-side runs, passing and moving, seams and passing lanes, switching the point of attack, marking space versus players, sideways-on positioning.
- Specialty Kicks - Teaches the secrets of specialty finishing, including bicycle (overhead), scissor, banana, in-swingers, corner kicks and set pieces.
Dual Private Lessons & Specialty Skills Program for DJCT Players
The Dynamo Juniors of Central Texas and Avila Creative Soccer are teaming up to provide soccer skills training that frees your child's creativity.
Join us for skills training at a nearby climate-controlled, synthetic grass facility. Now, DJCT players can experience our strong reputation for developing highly skilled players and proven stability that shows the effectiveness of our approach by purchasing this high-value package that provides quality training at an affordable price and enables us to grow athletes that express their imagination on the field. Your player can train in a fun and unique environment, learning the fundamentals of creative soccer.
The program consists of:
Dual Private Lessons
- Two players receive customized training sessions
- Players must come in as a pair
- 45-minute training sessions, once per week
- Learn more »
Specialty Skills Classes
- Once a week, 45-minute training sessions that concentrate on specific soccer skills
- Topics covered: Passing and Receiving, Dribbling, Defending, Tactical Awareness etc.
- Learn more »
Read below for frequently asked questions
Purchase the Program
DJCT players can retain their spot and rate by renewing the program 2 weeks before the first of every month. A regular Private Lesson is normally priced at $236/month, so you know you're getting great value for customized Dual training sessions.
- 1-Month Package
- 4 Dual Private Lessons
4 Specialty Skills Classes
- 3-Month Package
- 12 Dual Private Lessons
12 Specialty Skills Classes
- 4-Month Package
- 16 Dual Private Lessons
16 Specialty Skills Classes