Shooting Against Live Goalies Class
Calling all goalies!
In keeping with our new Spring 2018 Daily Training Schedule of Classes, Avila Creative Soccer will be offering a 30 minute Shooting Class against live goalies! The idea is to make it realistic so that the habit of shooting on net and scoring translates to the game. We also realized that this would be just as beneficial for goalies.
What to expect:
- This class is not goalie training, but it is indeed real world goalie experience
- Avila staff will match Shooters against Goalies based on ages and levels of players who show up
- There is a fitness aspect to this quick half hour class
- Goalies (and Shooters) need to show up early and stretch as we want to use as much time as we can on the real thing
- Goalies must bring their own equipment and show up prepared
- Only 10 goalies will be accepted per class
Goalies: if you are new to Avila and would like to participate in the Shooting Against Live Goalies Class, please call Coach Eryck at 512.924.5715
Which goalies are eligible?
- Any goalie currently in Avila Soccer Private Lessons
- Any goalie who plays on a local club team that that wants the challenge (they do not need to be enrolled in a package at Avila)
- Any goalie who is 10 years old or older and not a beginner
Sign up now
Spring Semester (January-May)
Fall Semester (September-December)
Cost is for the 2-Month period which include:
Goalkeepers must be 10 years or older
This class is a core Specialty Skills Class
View our other Specialty Skills Classes »
Bonus: players may attend the 7:45-8:05 PM
Save more with packages! This Specialty Class
is covered by the related packages below
Unlock Your Child's Brilliance Today
Give your child the necessary creative skills to make a difference on the field. Click the links below to sign up and purchase a class while spots are available, and prepare your child to play with imagination.
Anderson MillTwo-Month Package
With the Spring Max Plan, the entire family can attend up to 2 classes a day during the Spring Semester (5 months) Read More
5 months (January through May) of Avila's Spring Tactical Program. 12-16 Scrimmaging w/ Skills have includes 15 minutes extra time for skills training. Read More
5 months (January through May), Includes Spring Max Plan for all the children in the family and Scrimmaging for 1 child Read More
This package includes Camps, Clinics, Scrimmages, Age-appropriate Small Group Classes, and Specialty Skills Classes Read More