Scrimmage Videos to learn
Fall Scrimmage sessions start the week of September 5th
|Monday Scrimmages||Tuesday Scrimmages||Wednesday Scrimmages||Thursday Scrimmages||Friday Scrimmages|
|Start Date||Sept 11||Sept 5||Sept 6||Sept 7||Sept 8|
While we guarantee no scrimmagers any make-ups, if you’re interested in getting one, fill out this form and we will see what we can do to get you a scrimmage make-up
Mandatory Dress Code
All players training at Avila are required to adhere to the mandatory dress code. All players include; any player who participates in any class or package, including those in adult coed groups, private lesson players and also not limited to players on teams that train at Avila as a team.
- Players must wear their white Avila shirt at all times. Other Avila shirts purchased before are also acceptable to wear.
- Players must wear an Avila Armband designating their level. Armbands are located in the bins adjacent to the fields, use an armband and return them after your session. Read about our Subjective Evaluation.
- Goalies are excluded from this dress code but must wear the Avila armband that corresponds with their level.
- Use soccer shorts or athletic shorts, any color is fine.
- Shin guards must be worn under soccer socks. Shin guards are required during scrimmage classes but may be removed during skills sessions.
- Turf shoes are preferred but if you don't have any, cleats and tennis shoes are fine. Shooting Mechanics class is done barefoot, cleats should be removed before class.
Avila Shirts available
Avila shirts are available in 2 types of fabric–mositure wicking ($20) and cotton ($5). Pick one up at any facility today!